New Times is inviting asylum seekers to participate in a summer holiday photo contest. All you have to do is to submit two photos about your asylum life. The two photos should show:
– Something that makes you smile (one photo)
– Something that makes you angry (one photo)
The two winning entries will be published in New Times and receive a unique prize.
The winners will be announced on August 13th. Winners will be informed directly.
- Send your two photos to email@example.com during the contest period which is 28th June – 5th August.
- Attach a short description for each picture.
- If you take pictures of other people, make sure that you have their permission to publish their picture in New Times.
- Tell us your name, your native country and which center you stay at. You can also add a telephone number so we are sure we can reach you.
- Tell us if you wish your name not to be published with the photos.
- You can use any camera for the contest. Also mobile cameras.
- Each photo cannot be larger than 5 MB.